- We at website: https://www.sandrabaynton.co.uk ("Site") will do our utmost to manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as:
- Your name
- Your contact information/email address
- Your demographic information including post code,
- Your payment details.
- To assist us when providing services to you.
- To be able to contact you or respond to your queries.
- To advertise our services and the Site.
- For marketing, compiling report statistics etc. all personal info is removed and that means that you cannot be identified,
- From time to time, we may disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third-party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- We will never sell your personal information to any third party.
- We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
- We may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site.
- If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- The Site includes some social media features, such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter buttons. These features may collect your IP address, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are hosted by third parties, when you interact with them they are governed by their own privacy policies.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you, although we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your payment details or personal information. This information is sent at your own risk.
- We request that you keep us updated regarding any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make changes to any of it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact us at email@example.com